At the CHU de Lille :
Faculté de Médecine HENRI-WAREMBOURG
Pôle Recherche : 1, place de Verdun –
59045 LILLE CEDEX – France
Access by public transport
From the station LILLE EUROPE or LILLE FLANDERS (< 15 minutes)
To the CHU de Lille : subway line 1, “CHU – Centre O. Lambret” station
- ( Since LILLE EUROPE : take subway line 2, towards “Saint Philibert ” to join “Gare Lille Flandres” station)
- Take subway line 1 towards “CHU – Eurasanté”
- Exit at “CHU – Centre O. Lambret” station
- Join the white building “EGID” right from the exit of the subway station, boulevard of Professor Jules Leclercq.
- The entrance to the EGID is then on your left
Access by car
Enter the addresses of the sites above into your GPS. There is no free parking on site for visitors. In the near environment, the parking spaces are very limited, so we recommend you to come by public transport.
Access by train
Lille is directly connected to european capitals and major cities thanks to the TGV. The two stations, Lille Flandres and Lille Europe, are served by the subways lines. (See above)
Access by plane
Lille-Lesquin Airport is just 10 minutes from the city and is served by a regular shuttle service. Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport is only 45 minutes from Lille by TGV.